Ad Sales Director
Ad Sales Director
Remote - USA Based
Brave is on a mission to protect the human right to privacy online. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers by default, a private search engine with a truly independent index, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention. And we’re just getting started. Already 50 million people have switched to Brave for a faster, more private web. Millions more switch every month.
The internet is a sea of ads, hackers, and echo chambers. Big Tech makes huge profits off our data, and tells us what’s true and what’s not. Brave is fighting back. Join us!
Brave is looking for an experienced Ad Sales representative to join our remote sales team (based out of the USA). This is a role focused on finding and developing new client relationships to place ads in our Ads Rewards Ecosystem.
In this role, you will fast-track Brave’s revenue and growth by adding to our base of clients and increasing our Ad revenue across your territory.
- Identify, qualify and quantify advertising clients to grow Brave revenue.
- Develop business cases and create innovative proposals for potential customers that drive value for both parties
- Foster relationships, and lead discussions and negotiations with partners from C-level execs to key functional leads
- Own, maintain, and develop a pipeline of potential advertiser leads in priority verticals
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, and engineering as we develop and onboard partners
- Influence key discussions about overall partnership strategy and platform roadmap
- Work closely with the Brave’s executive team in supporting strategic partnerships
- Advanced 4-year degree in Technology or Business. MS or MBA is a plus
- Experience working in an Ad sales environment.
- Demonstrated success in selling Search related campaigns
- Experienced in distribution and licensing agreements with partners
- Ability to structure and operate complex business deals
- Highly organized in managing all aspects of client service
- Experienced in executive-level presentations, both internally and externally
- 7+ years of business experience, but more preferred
Working at Brave
- Industry-leader in privacy, with a research and engineering team that’s innovating everyday to keep people safer online and beat Big Tech
- Highly competitive salaries & benefits, and generous home-office stipends
- Fully remote team (no office, no commute)
- Welcoming, humble, ridiculously smart teammates, and a truly flat org structure
- Opportunity to get in early at a hyper-growth company, and revolutionize the web
United States Candidates: The base salary range for this role is $150,000.00 - $175,000.00 USD, depending on experience. The OTE for this role is $300,000-$350,000.
Check us out
LinkedIn | Glassdoor | brave.com
Something looks off?