Ecosystems Marketing Account Manager
Parity is one of the world's most experienced core blockchain infrastructure companies, having built and pioneered some of the most advanced technologies in the blockchain sector. Parity was founded by Dr. Gavin Wood, co-founder and former CTO of Ethereum, the primary engineer behind the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), inventor of the Solidity programming language, and primary author of the Ethereum Yellowpaper.
Based in Berlin, London, and Lisbon with over 340 employees worldwide, Parity has built clients for Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Zcash and has pioneered a completely new, next-generation blockchain protocol with Polkadot and the framework it’s built with, Substrate. Parity builds the open-source technologies needed to power an unstoppable, decentralised web—known as Web3—and helps developers and organisations implement and build upon the Web3 tech stack.
About the team:
We are seeking a talented and driven Ecosystem Marketing Manager to work with our ecosystem partners and execute on ecosystem marketing campaigns.. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of ecosystem dynamics and will work closely with our ecosystem partners to develop and execute joint marketing initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, and adoption of our solutions. This is a key role that reports to the Director of Ecosystem Marketing and requires strong collaboration skills and a passion for building relationships with external partners.
About the position:
- Build and manage relationships with key partners and ensure alignment with our marketing and business objectives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop partner messaging, collateral, and other marketing materials
- Monitor and analyze partner performance metrics, and make data-driven decisions to optimize partner programs and campaigns
- Manage partner marketing budgets and ensure maximum return on investment
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of partner needs and market trends, and use this knowledge to drive partner engagement and adoption of Polkadot
- Work closely with the Business Development team to align on ecosystem marketing campaigns with business partners
- Help the ecosystem teams strengthen their own marketing capabilities, and work with internal teams to help amplify their announcements to gain traction
- Represent Parity and Polkadot at industry events, conferences, and partner summits
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in partner marketing, affiliate marketing, channel marketing, or related fields
- Strong track record of developing and executing successful partner marketing programs and campaigns
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and deliver results within tight timelines
- Experience working in technology, software, or related industries is preferred.
- Familiarity with Web3: You understand key Web3 concepts and are familiar with the main players in the space. Bonus experience with Polkadot and know the ecosystem.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
About working for us:
For everyone who joins us:
- Competitive remuneration packages, including tokens (where legally possible), based on iterative market research
- Remote-first, global working environment with flexible hours
- Collaborative, fast-paced, and self-initiating culture, designed to mimic an open source workflow
- Energising and collaborative team and company retreats all over the world
- Opportunity to learn more about Web3 while on the job, with access to some of the brightest minds in this space; we have plenty of educational initiatives such as internal sessions, all-hands, AMAs, hackathons, etc.
- Teammates who are genuinely excited about their job, impact, and Parity’s mission
- Opportunity to relocate to Germany or Portugal
For those joining us as employees in Germany, Portugal, or the U.K.:
- 28 paid vacation days per year
- Work laptop (macOS or Linux-based) and equipment to enable you to work successfully
- £2,500 yearly learning and development budget for conferences or courses of your choice
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're still excited to receive your application and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.
Something looks off?